Baby Jesus -- Friend And Saviour - Poem by Eleanor Tingelstad
Can you hear the angels singing?
"Jesus the baby is born!"
Oh! hear the bells ringing
To tell the world on Christmas morn.
Our Father gave us His son
To be our Saviour and our Friend,
And when Jesus died upon the cross,
He showed us our suffering will end.
Hard! the angels still do sing,
"Christmas Child is alive today!"
And the bells will a always rind,
For Jesus is in our hearts to stay.
Comments about Baby Jesus -- Friend And Saviour by Eleanor Tingelstad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl