Back Alive Home In Paradise - Poem by Florida Angel
Outside I go as sunny it is,
And for God I believe,
and to live I am as blue the sky,
the clouds out there can lift me up!
Because I believe,
Because faith I have,
To look forth and far beyond...
Whatever future might bring...
Destine or Free Will,
A flag I have, a purpose to live
For those who adopted me
For the ONE who gave me life
As to be happy here I am,
So are you...
So join me in life
Or share my dreams...
A ride I offer while the song is on play
We can make it happen,
we can bright the day,
Lets go and face Outside is Sunny!
Sunny shall be your face
Bright open an Smile
Be Happy we are here
Alive, wathever to call make of Earth...
Comments about Back Alive Home In Paradise by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl