Back Fire - Poem by Brooke Johnson
I've got the best of you.
Told you everything you wanted to hear.
But now its my turn to show you fear.
You should give me one good reason,
not to put you through this pain.
Oh, but now its your turn to go insane.
I've held this rush in for awhile,
not to love you,
but lead you on.
Tell you I'd never leave you, or ever let you go!
So come on boy, prove me wrong.
Comments about Back Fire by Brooke Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl