Bad Day - Poem by Javier Falcon
Looks like you have a worry,
maybe its just my thought,
if there is anything you can tell me.
You are having a bad day,
you can't lie to me, known you so long,
I can see your passions fade away.
I see the lost look in your eyes,
you do not have to look any father,
I am here for you, standing firmly.
The day seems to match you,
raining, and thundering as it is,
yet you can make a decision.
You can feel better when you like,
get rid of all your worries at once,
you are the one who decides when this stops.
Nothing will go wrong,
standing by your side I still am,
just waiting for latter's sunny blue day.
Comments about Bad Day by Javier Falcon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl