Bad Judgement - Poem by Elizabeth Adams
I thought you loved me,
I thought you cared,
I thought I was your angel,
I thought you couldn't bare-
Living & breathing without me,
But now I know your word is fake.
After all the lies you put me through,
Now it's too late.
I thought we were meant for each other,
Forever & eternity,
But look at us now.
No longer together; no longer you & me.
I thought you told me you'd change,
Maybe it was my imagination.
But what do I know?
All our relationship was, was lust and infatuation.
You broke my heart and lost me forever,
You left me out in the rain all alone.
I wish you truely knew how I felt,
But now our house is MY home.
Comments about Bad Judgement by Elizabeth Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl