Edward Kofi Louis
Barabbas - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A fire of coals!
Fo it was very cold;
And i am wrting openly to the world!
For many will read and learn from my muse,
But Barabbas is your friend at last.
Comments about Barabbas by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl