Michael P. McParland
Be Filled With Peace - Poem by Michael P. McParland
Be filled with peace my love.
Feel me there holding you
telling you how much I
love and need you.
I'm taking your hand and
saying I am here to stay,
and I won't ever break your
heart by abandoning,
or ever again using coarse words again.
Be filled with peace and all my warmth.
Your happiness is what
makes my day and lifts my heart.
I'm always yours and only yours.
I love you darling please
feel contented happy peace
flowing within your soul and heart.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Be Filled With Peace by Michael P. McParland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl