Be My Hero Be My Knight - Poem by yihuai ying
When all the men died in my world
I have you the only one left
When all the important men died suddenly
You're taking a helicopter to come
You started a new revolutionary
But be careful, don't die yourself in it.
Let everybody know your name
Let you be my Hero be my Knight.
I'm a slim woman with a mask
and a walking stick
Let you be my Hero be my Knight
If you still have a little pity on me
Come on time, be My hero be My knight.
Comments about Be My Hero Be My Knight by yihuai ying
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl