Beaudity - Poem by Lance Carthen
She got her beaudity buzz on.
The panties have come off.
She wants you to want her.
But she doesnt want to kiss.
She's got a twinkle in her eyes.
Bareness of her thighs.
A seductive grin...
Glistening red lips.
She's hiding something behind her back.
She wants you to close your eyes and relax.
Dont try to peek...
She's starting to laugh.
You sense somethings wrong...
Its all happening so fast.
Try to move but your all tied up.
Her beaudity has become sick.
Keep trying to rise but you cant get up.
Its then your hear...the hammer click.
Comments about Beaudity by Lance Carthen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl