Beautiful - Poem by Roger Velli
Your lips moist
like the rose bud in bloom
where dawn shed its desire
My eyes feast in your form -
Your thorns prick in me
the sweet pleasure of pain.
I dive in you
An insatiable hummingbird
And flutter your petals to blush.
I reach in you deep
until you and me are one
in this cosmic embrace.
Comments about Beautiful by Roger Velli
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl