Beautiful Midnight - Poem by Jim Johnson
The Moon and stars light up the night.
Displaying the heavens so bright.
Twinkling stars. Glowing moon.
This night will be over soon.
O how i wish the night were the day and the day were the night.
To wake to a sunset and to slumber to a sunrise.
Cool would be the days and easy to the eyes.
Nothing but the constalation in the skies.
Sie there is no place to go
where this can all be so.
But on the hottest and brightest day
in your deep eyes can i see those dark night skies,
lost in your astral gaze.
Days to to night and nights turn to day.
Comments about Beautiful Midnight by Jim Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda