Edward Kofi Louis
Beautiful Young Women - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With the beautiful young women;
But this is how this world had made them today,
With erotic photos and erotic acts! !
And it is like, sex sells everywhere in this world;
But these sexiest models are going to face the facts one day,
For this is not how the Creator want things to be among us.
Comments about Beautiful Young Women by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl