Beauty - Poem by Alii Nicole
What does it mean?
To be pretty when someone is watching?
Beauty comes from the heart.
I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
My feelings can't be expressed.
Emotions. Too strong to comprehend.
Beauty is defined in your heart
You are beautiful
Comments about Beauty by Alii Nicole
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Alii Nicole's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl