Because Of You - Poem by alicia wattss
I looked back at my past, painful it might have been, but it was you, you always kepted me alive, thinking that life was good for something better then pain or angery, but you left me without say goodbye, and I am still here feeling this pain because of you.
Comments about Because Of You by alicia wattss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl