Before Switching Off Light - Poem by Suman Pokhrel
With hands of winds
Is groping its passage
Into the house.
Jumping out of window
Is staring the dark
Stuck in indecisions,
By intense desires,
I am imbalanced
I'm overflowing, and
Grappling these very drowsy eyes.
As if unaware of
Caused by love's intensity
Should I complete this poem
Or should I put
My room's light out?
(Translated from Nepali by Abhi Subedi)
Comments about Before Switching Off Light by Suman Pokhrel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda