Being Alone 1 - Poem by Bindu Borle
Sitting on an uncomfortable chair,
I just look around,
My things still remain untouched and uncared for.
There is pain in the heart.
It makes me cry and I close my eyes.
It just tears me apart and leave cold.
I can feel something
A damp feeling penetrating my body
I can still smell yesterday around me
Wondering was it bad or good
My papers carry yesterday on them.
The last day’s ink.
I think of nothing.
My mind goes blank
With the last night’s sleep I start to work
I tell myself
Escape is there
If only you want
From this and everything around
Close your eyes and start with a dream
Copyright © 2006, Bindu Borle
Comments about Being Alone 1 by Bindu Borle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda