PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Being Serious Is Not A Joke..... - Poem by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
My salute to those kind hands
that wipe tears off the poor buds
whose adolescence sees the ugly earth
and youth turns mangled in some devils` mirth.
I miss so many able hands
that remain busy in making token bands
to wipe out the nasty 'child labor'
in mere celebration and in English-1 paper!
Comments about Being Serious Is Not A Joke..... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda