Best Friends - Poem by Tayla Glenn
you and me
thats the way it should always be.
Through all good times and sad,
I promise to never get mad
because everytime I see you I remember
all the fun times we have had.
Your fun, funny smart and kind,
any guy would be proud to say
You have always been there for me
and i promise to do the same.
I dont know what I would do if I lost you,
I honestly have no clue.
We take photos everytime you come round,
and take trips into town
so we can joke around acting like clowns.
So thanks again hun for being there,
and remember this one thing-I'm here and I care
Comments about Best Friends by Tayla Glenn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Tayla Glenn's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl