Bithch Is Out - Poem by doc dumb
Terrible things do happen now and then..
she walked softly in my life when,
i was out..i was on...i was high.
when life was jumbled n dragging by.
Slowly and silently she changed me,
I became what i can never be.
Ambitions dried...dreams were lost.
where was i.....my vision was lost.
Only she, love, her...was all in my mind.
i don't know y i got so blind....
But thanks its all over now..
cant tell u what happened and how? ?
But now i can b the real me....
wil live the way always wanted to be.
now i can freely cry, laugh, sing or shout.
thank god the bitch is out...
Comments about Bithch Is Out by doc dumb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
doc dumb's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl