Bleh... - Poem by Kim Phan
Love is here,
Love is there,
Everywhere in the world.
But around me there is nothing,
Nothing but emptiness and hatred.
No one's around for me when I need it,
No one helps me when I'm down,
Why can't I be loved like others?
Why do people treat me so differently?
I want my life to change,
But I'd rather die to see if anyone really cared.
Comments about Bleh... by Kim Phan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda