Blessing Granted - Poem by Matty MacDowell
Is it that you are really clever?
Some say a gift to the corporate world!
You're a natural - so gifted and versatile.
I think you slither and smell like a reptile.
You write books that tantalize the markets;
While you obliterate your targets.
A consecrated, narcissistic killer of hope.
How many innocent folks ran out of rope?
Blessing granted in your trusted care;
Greed became to powerful - you wouldn't share.
Enjoy all your opulence, because it will end.
We will be judged by the blessings within.
Comments about Blessing Granted by Matty MacDowell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl