Mary Jane Cosby
Blessings Eternal - Poem by Mary Jane Cosby
The blessing of the season
Are ours tohave and hold;
The joy in knowing Jesus
Brings riches yet untold.
Mid the holly and the mistletoe,
Blinking lights and silver bells,
Read the story in Luke's Gospel
And see just what it tells.
It gives the perfect meaning
To this happy time of year;
Gives us cause for celebration
As the day is drawing near.
So decorate your tree,
Hang your garlands and your bows,
But tell the world it's Jesus' birthday,
Make sure that everybodys knows.
Comments about Blessings Eternal by Mary Jane Cosby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl