Blind - Poem by Rose Preston
It is funny,
When you think about it,
How opinions can change.
Viewed through naive eyes,
I believed completely in the falsity
That people were ultimately good.
My eyes have been damaged now,
Warped by the passage of time.
How could I have been so blind?
Comments about Blind by Rose Preston
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl