Bliss(Blisters) - Poem by Joshua Manis
lost amidst this sea of bliss
the rain sprinkles across these waves
took beyond happiness
into the ocean of distress
had we ever found such joy?
lost within our temperate sanctuary
running past distracted poetry
into the depths of this sea of bliss
blisters digging past my skin
cant you set me free?
free from the pain i harbor
freedom of a love unkept
freedom lost inside our 'bliss'
Comments about Bliss(Blisters) by Joshua Manis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl