Blood And Tears - Poem by Vasto Grom
I can still hear them
Their cries and their screams
Echoing throughout the darkness
I can feel the cold of their tears
The warmth of their blood
Why won't they leave me alone?
All I wanted was to be free
Just to be at peace
So why is it now that I can't sleep?
I silenced the voices
I killed the pain
I even ended the nightmare
Why can't I sleep?
Why won't they be silent?
Even as the dirt settles in on my the metal of my new bed.
I can hear their cries
I can feel their blood on my hands
The lives I have taken
The ones I have left behind
So that I could sleep
And never have to worry again
How could it have gone so wrong?
No peace and quiet
Just blood and tears
Comments about Blood And Tears by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl