Bohemians Never Snarl - Poem by Anthony Dawson
Acting on the impetuous tongue,
much unseen currency wandered into grasp.
Materialists and magnates contract stagnant egos;
Their cries of hope reduced to a whine,
ordered to a muffle.
Bohemians never snarl;
they premiere all cool religions and future clothes;
all their geographic knowledge belongs on a shared plate;
Chianti blood flows in unison with healthy anatomy.
this mismatched vow cannot be witnessed by puppets.
Comments about Bohemians Never Snarl by Anthony Dawson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl