Boo - Poem by Ima Ryma
To boo came from cow sounds tiz said,
Though most will say cow sounds are moo.
And there's the boo from ghostly dead -
Ghosts have nothing better to do.
Some folks pay money to be part
Of a booing audience - Gee!
So much to boo in sport and art,
Stay home and watch and boo for free.
But booers like their boos to build,
A feeling of empowerment,
Shouting out boos and there's fulfilled
An 'in your ears - bum' message sent.
To boo or not to boo - the choice
Faced daily by most any voice.
Comments about Boo by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl