Boredom Is The Worst In Class - Poem by Jayde Pene
It's sitting in class,
With nothing interesting ot do,
I'd rather be outside,
Chilling with only you.
Anything is better than this,
All of this is ruining my brain,
It even has a hungering drain,
I don't know how but i feel some sort of pain.
You've slapped my face,
And worn away my stomach,
It's really annoying because it really hurts,
It's like dying but more than that.
Comments about Boredom Is The Worst In Class by Jayde Pene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl