Boredom No More - Poem by luther cascade
Boredom, cure for it there is not,
At work, at home, before I sleep,
Boredom since i remembered, I fought,
At school, in a car, in a bus, it hits me even when i walk.
Boredom can make a man go insane,
Moments of blank, no thought just empty space.
Boredom, a brief disease in the brain,
It will haunt you, taunt you, tease you like a bitter pain.
Boredom, demonic, tedium, a hopeless state of mind,
An evil cursed from an unknown source.
Boredom, I shall now conquer vigorously and unkind,
With what I know best, is to simply write.
Boredom will soon be no more, and out of sight
for it will be overpowered by a single ryhme.....
Comments about Boredom No More by luther cascade
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl