chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Bow Edge - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
drew a gator gun.next one gonna have some fun.simple little ones.do we need not know the go routine report.do we need scores and settled whores? i dont think so....i know so.blow me hard when i retard, i get far from the law before you saw anything.double bling when its on the string.chicken on the string.
Comments about Bow Edge by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl