Breathe - Poem by James Grengs
Come out of the flood,
Feel the waters rinsing you,
Feel the life filling your lungs,
As you come back to reality
From the vaccuum of nowhere.
Endure the light,
Remember the darkness,
The depths from which you have come.
The earth calls you from the sea.
You are born.
Comments about Breathe by James Grengs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl