'Breathtaking...' - Poem by Kelly Seale
I was watching the sunrise this morning...
As the stars faded, the bright blue-orange glow filled me with warmth on this coldest of October mornings,
and I felt part of something...
The way the large late October moon faded below the mountains in the West...,
As the sun rose above the Eastern sky, the mountains there alight with colorful hues that literally 'danced.'
I was happy, I was humbled.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'Breathtaking...' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda