Brewding Storm - Poem by Frederick Kesner
No one can tell (the difference is)
clear to querying mind(s) :
How is it I could not savour
the pungent heavy clouds
before the pulling of the breeze?
Further afar off, one imagines
future life daily waiting - awash
tranquil staccato whispers -
permeate my porous soul
after the pelting of the rain.
Comments about Brewding Storm by Frederick Kesner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl