Jade Pen (aka Mary therese Di Piero)
Broken - Poem by Jade Pen (aka Mary therese Di Piero)
Why am I broken?
How did I break?
What happened to me?
Why do I feel this hate?
What is this pain?
In my chest where a beat once was.
Wheres the rhythm in my head?
Wheres the life that I now dread?
Wheres the happiness I once knew?
Comments about Broken by Jade Pen (aka Mary therese Di Piero)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl