Brother - Poem by Barbara Parker
So what is it
that I did this time?
To piss you off?
To make you mad?
To make you Cry?
Or make you sad?
What did I say the wrong way?
Or was it the right way?
When did I not listen to your complaints?
Or not talk to you when you were upset?
When was I ever a bitch to you?
I'd like to know.
Its actually quite funny
Your emotions you Don't show.
But I read you all the same,
Because I can feel your pain.
It sucks that we're so similar,
Yet not close at all.
But you know, Brother My dear,
I'll be there to catch you when you fall.
Comments about Brother by Barbara Parker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl