Built Of Nothing - Poem by Poetic Poet
Every word floating and bloated
Cannot revive what never existed.
Existence so persistently pursued
Where there is no colour, no flowers.
Devoured by faith nothing is nothing
To be is more than a fantasy of dreams.
Built of nothing it will not float
Only in the seas of fantastical minds.
Comments about Built Of Nothing by Poetic Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda