Butterfly - Poem by Nancy Chambers
What a beautiful sunny day!
I want to fly away and play
There’s a butterfly that looks just like me
Copying my every move, exactly
Fluttering up and fluttering down
As we fly around and around.
Come let’s fly towards the sun
Wait! Why am I the only one?
I don’t understand at all
We had so much fun at the gazing ball.
Comments about Butterfly by Nancy Chambers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl