Claire Siguenza Arrazola
By-Gone Memories - Poem by Claire Siguenza Arrazola
Let your divine, everlasting love live
Under my throbbing heart, and
In the midst of our vow, let it
Shine all the days of our life
And you shall never forget our past.
Pale is thy face of jealousy
And sometimes sad and weary
Let us live in this world of happiness
And enjoy the sweetness of our affection for
Death alone is the end of our love.
But darling, you are above all other women
And because of your dear warm kiss to me
Cannot change the true love
That was born in my heart
Ah love! let it stand still
Till the end of time.
Comments about By-Gone Memories by Claire Siguenza Arrazola
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl