Bye Abby - Poem by Rico Rabago
We layed in bed most of the day,
I can feel your heart beat through your shirt,
why do you not want me as bad as i do you?
I can feel my heart breaking, again,
you don't want what i want,
so thats that then?
I don't love you,
but I could.
Comments about Bye Abby by Rico Rabago
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Rico Rabago's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda