Can I Do This - Poem by Mandi Ducroq
I have been where angels fear to tread
The edge of life and sanity
The edge of despair and mentality
I have felt my soul fill with dread
I have thought to end this misery
The pain that took my breath
The only thought, that of death
I have wanted to end this insanity
I have met angels who want to help
Am I worth the effort and time
Are they supposed to be a sign?
Can I go on and find myself?
There is so much to do, so much to set right
So many apologies and I was wrongs
Will they accept it, will it take long?
Once it is done, will I go on?
Will I have new sight?
Comments about Can I Do This by Mandi Ducroq
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl