Canary Morph - Poem by Ray Mather
Auntie Mary had a canary
Until Auntie Ida came to stay
Auntie Ida had a bird-eating spider
Now the canary’s cage is for sale on ebay...
And it’s no longer going cheap!
© Ray Mather 2008
Comments about Canary Morph by Ray Mather
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl