Paola Degli Esposti
Careful - Poem by Paola Degli Esposti
to drag an idea.
Never to be a dream without the splendour
of the clearest view,
without being the work by the new that lasts.
Between us there is a voice that asks,
between us there is more than a moltitude.
There is fragility, weakness, discontinuity.
But mild reasons.
To go to the other point,
is not a merely issue.
To go to the next level,
is not an ambitious commitment,
it is forward.
It is forward.
For everyone, it is the consent made real sense.
Comments about Careful by Paola Degli Esposti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl