Carpe Diem - Poem by Riah Olsen
The circle of life is like a flower,
like people they live then die by the hour.
Live life, use all your powers,
until there are no more hours.
Life is short and filled with fears,
and there's no need to spend it on tears.
Live life - seize the day,
and most likely your visit on earth will be worth the stay.
Comments about Carpe Diem by Riah Olsen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl