Casting No Shade90 - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
Little by little she breaks me down.
Like a puppet on a string she moves
me about.Then she cuts my wings,
and starts to laugh, couse a man like
me, will always come back.
Comments about Casting No Shade90 by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda