Causality - Poem by Patti Masterman
I sketch your face and abode into memory,
A projector shoots your shadow on the wall;
The world’s details are toys for amusement,
And death into life's presumption falls.
Symbolic meanings tease and pester,
While synchronicity's go unexplained;
As long as you're determined life have meaning,
There'll be no order to your days.
Comments about Causality by Patti Masterman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl