Cerebrally Invasive Junkie Journalism - Poem by Sonja Cienfuegos
With a touch of furrowed brow
an idle hand wipes the sweat off
and I just reluctantly channeled Hunter S.
with drooping cigarette
pooping chinchilla-body ashes
onto wildly literate fingertips
and keyboard clicking a fever-pitch
who has time for nouns?
Comments about Cerebrally Invasive Junkie Journalism by Sonja Cienfuegos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl