Lawrence S. Pertillar
Cheaper And More Reasonable To Keep - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Peaceful is a life to live,
Without the happiness part of it...
As of yet detected or suspected,
Could, should and can be taxed...
By those determining,
That having too much of a good thing...
Would cause a depreciation,
Of a valued stress...
Too many, if they wished with it desired,
To just let go of obsessing it.
Or have it re-possessed to discover happiness,
For them is cheaper and more reasonable to keep.
And also finding it, once obtained, to be cost effective!
Comments about Cheaper And More Reasonable To Keep by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda