Cherries And Cream - Poem by Jon Butter
God kisses angels from sleep like
waves rippling the sun into
a million tiny diamonds.
We eat cherries and cream
for breakfast and I look
at you like the gulls,
floating on the updraft,
hoping for scraps.
Comments about Cherries And Cream by Jon Butter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl