Child - Poem by Katie Jensen
Am I not but a child?
How can I possibly understand what I somehow comprehend?
Will the world not scold my youth?
Could anyone possibly relate?
These things, these impossible things…
The things I once fled from…
How can they now be the threads of my dreams?
Comments about Child by Katie Jensen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl