Child Labour In The Lean Hour - Poem by Pallab Chaudhury
Throwing creams of milk
Into the mouth and shaking
Hairs to push back.
Dated: 9th November 2019.
Comments about Child Labour In The Lean Hour by Pallab Chaudhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, November 9, 2019
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl